This Position is accountable for providing excellent health care to Energy Matters patients. Staff acupuncturists are expected to provide each patient with the information needed to understand their treatment plan, to treat each patient to the best of their ability, to follow up with patients as appropriate for continuity of care, and to communicate with other staff members as appropriate
Energy Matters is located in the vibrant shopping district of Piedmont Avenue in Oakland. We have on-site parking for patients, a spacious and beautiful clinic with six treatment rooms - all of which have natural light - and a well-stocked pharmacy. Established in 2010, Energy Matters has a strong and loyal customer base. We provide the training and mentoring needed for our acupuncturists to grow and flourish.
For this hire, we are open to full or part-time; we are looking for the best match for our team.
Pay: Hourly plus treatment and herbal commission. $82,000-$89,000 Full Time (35 hours/week) Equivalent.
Benefits: Sick leave, Vacation leave, Floating Holidays, CEU paid time off, CEU Stipend, Malpractice Insurance, Membership in AcuCare, Monthly Stipend for use in-house with 40% off additional products and services.
- Provide excellent clinical services to patients.
- Maintain accurate and timely SOAP notes.
- Coordinate patient care needs with the Admin staff.
- Refer patients to other health care practitioners, internal and external, as appropriate.
- Generate new patient referrals.
- Maintain a warm, calm, friendly, and grounded demeanor when working.
- Maintain appropriate boundaries and clear communications with patients and staff.
- Must hold a current, valid California Acupuncture License and be in good standing.
- At least two years of experience working as a licensed acupuncturist is preferred, but exceptional candidates with less experience will be considered.
- Using the subject header “Acupuncturist”, send a cover letter and your resume to [email protected]